Welcome to Snow Skool’s week-long improver courses in Japan
We’ve been operating ski and snowboard training around the globe for a decade and now offer week-long improver training in Hakuba and Niseko, Japan, especially for our Aussie fans. Our aim is to help experienced skiers who have plateaued to get out of the rut and kick up to the next level. And with Aussies streaming to Japan in such BIG numbers to enjoy the great conditions, it makes perfect sense to offer training up there. CLICK HERE for more information or EMAIL US if you have a specific enquiry
You want to look good but you’re not so keen on resort-run clinics / boot camps / academies which sound nigh-on Olympic! Group lessons just don’t cut it and the occasional short, sharp, expensive private lesson isn’t enough. Come join like-minded snow fans for five days with the same instructor who will show you the best places, improve your technique and build your confidence, all the while exploring resorts in the hands of a knowledgeable local. It's all about reinvigorating your snow mojo!
Here’s how it works:
- Right terrain and teachers: We use the best available terrain and draft in the best personnel according to where you’re at and the skill you want to work on or the level you want to reach.
- Right standard: We tailor each course to suit the standard and wishes of the group. The week-long programs are designed to be flexible across different local resorts, different conditions and different client needs.
- Right attitude: We bring like-minded people together to share a fun on-snow experience and have a few laughs in a friendly environment.
- Right result: Our aim is to hear you say, I just nailed that – and I never thought I would!
- Hakuba: Located deep in the Japanese Alps on the main island of Honshu about 3-4 hours from Tokyo, the Hakuba Valley incorporates 10 resorts with over 200 runs served by 139 lifts and blends traditional Japanese and western experiences. As host to the 1998 Nagano Winter Olympic Games, the area is the heart and soul of snow sports in Japan.
- Niseko: On the northern island of Hokkaido, Niseko is probably the most famous Japanese resort. Made up of five different local resorts, it offers plenty of beautifully groomed runs, legendary tree runs, huge powder fields as well as ‘steep and deeps’. For those who crave powder, it is probably Japan’s number one pick and because of its low altitude, it rarely experiences true whiteout conditions.
- 5 days tuition (Monday-Friday)at the resort deemed to be the best for the day’s conditions
- Return resort transfers in a private minivan from your accommodation
- Video analysis
- Welcome dinner and farewell drinks
- Accommodation is optional - stay with us or make your own arrangements
You can package it all up or make your own travel arrangements and just sign up for the training.
- Training only - AUD$1000
- Full package (including twin-share lodge accommodation with continental breakfast daily) - AUD$2650
- Hakuba: 11-18 January 2015, 18-25 Jan 2015, 25 Jan – 1 Feb 2015
- Niseko: 25 Jan – 1 Feb 2015, 1-8 Feb 2015
It's that easy-peasy to Japanese-ski!
Get in touch with us in Sydney:
Phone: (02) 8006 0976
Email: [email protected]
eBrochure: CLICK HERE