Snowboard Instructor Course in New Zealand
Snowboard instructing in NZ: Cooler than the other side of the pillow
Certain words go pretty well together…”double” and “cheeseburger”, “Swedish” and “au pair”…and our favourites: ”snowboarding” and “New Zealand”. They’re both pretty cool and chilled and laid-back. They’re both pretty secure about who they are and what they are and are none too bothered about what other people think of them. We’re probably thinking that working as a snowboard instructor in New Zealand is about as good as a job can get! And especially in the uber-cool town of Wanaka on New Zealand’s south island.
Join a snowboard instructor course in Wanaka with SnowSkool and you are unlikely to appreciate the value of time as acutely ever again! Eleven weeks of blissful existence but, of course, eleven weeks has to come to an end and unfortunately the SnowSkool course will finish - but you will leave with memories that will last a lifetime, views that will be etched on your mind and a whole bunch of new friends (on- AND off-line!). Oh and hopefully a SBINZ Level 2 snowboard qualification too!
Our Snowboard Instructor Courses in New Zealand
- - Spend the winter in Wanaka – a place on everyone’s bucket list!
- - Become a SBINZ Level 2 Snowboard Instructor
- - Train at Cardrona – with four freestyle parks!
- - 11 week specialist snowboard programme with top-notch trainers
- - Spend June ‘til September training and start work in November